Upcoming Release: "Greg"
Meet Greg! The first official production feature release for Sites@Duke Pro is named in memory of OIT developer (and friend of the Sites Pro team) Iain Hadgraft's loyal Greyhound, Greg. Greg brought us many interesting stories over the years and has been missed!
This first production release prioritizes new features identified by our Sites Pro pilot users as they built out their website content.
Moving forward, all features in a new feature release will be added to the system all at once. However, we have adopted a more phased approach for this initial release. The following items are already available in Sites Pro:
- Past Events list page (/past-events)
- People List content block
- Additional taxonomies on Scholars@Duke Profiles to match those available on Profiles: categories, organizational unit, profile group, and profile type
- Spacer content block
- TimelineJS integration; now allowed in iframe content block
The following features are in progress:
- Ability to preview unpublished content
- Adding search and filters to the Scholars Profiles list pages (/students and /faculty)
- Header changes to expand main navigation
- Usability improvements to Scholars Profiles and potential integration with Blog post authors
When the Greg release is complete, the remaining items will be seamlessly rolled out to all Sites Pro live, staging, and content/admin websites. We will post an update on this website, as well as on the Sites Pro Microsoft Teams channels.